Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tiny War

Now I have a bit of a treat for you.
Yesterday myself and Izak spent the day at our friend Harry's house drawing.
What I'm going to show you now, are the results.
Me and Izak had read too much Penny Arcade (if thats at all possible) and got inspired by a drawing of a little person riding a mouse ('eloquently put).
So I began the day drawing mice and brushing up on my water colour skills.







By then Izak had gotten into his tiny army drawings and had produced a bird unit to match his mouse cavalry.
I tried my best to produce something half as cool as his. I decided he needed mantis archers.

Izak





Badly stitched together A3 painting by me (Becky)




Bird-girl by me

I got Izak to draw the girl again for me so I could paint her again. 
The result surprised us both I think. 
Apparently combining our powers was a good idea.
I like the idea of the tiny world too. 
I'd love to do more art for it


Drawing; Izak. Paints; Becky







1 comment: