Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dixie Cummings & John Young Invites






Hi Guys!

Just thought I'd post some designs I did for Dixie Cummings this year. The iMac mockup is from Graphic Burger, which you should totally check out. Infact, the bokeh background I used in the design is from Graphic Burger too.

Last night Isaac and I finally watched Spiderman 3 together, and as you already know, it was terrible. It would have been alright if a 12 year old hadn't written the middle segment. It's taken me this long to watch the film because I knew it was embarrassing, I was not disappointed. That said, it did get better after the um...narcissistic emo scene. Venom was awesome at the end there. You know, when he wasn't on Maguire. His teeth were rad!

Hopefully I'll have some more cool stuff to show you soon.
Keep being awesome!
Becky Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment