Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Blog


I've just submitted a comic to the guys who do The Infinite Corpse. If you don't know what that is, you should totally check it out. Hopefully my comic gets through the selection process, I think it's pretty funny. While uploading, it gave me a chance to plug my website. Which would have been great! If my blog was working. So have you seen my blog lately? What on earth is going on! All the photos are broken. I'm talking like two/three years of orgasmic pictorial glorium, and it's all gone. I've tried changing up my template and reading some stuff online. I emailed Blogger about it. Someone please! Fix my beautiful blog!

I'm in a state of mourning. So my online presence at the moment is cut down to an ugly Facebook page (Facebook is ugly, lets just be honest) an unfinished website and a G+ account that I don't use half as much as I should. 

My poor poor broken blog. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment