Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Frazzled Fantail and The Worker Man Wolf







The Worker Man Wolf was painted for a friend of mine who is also an artist. I was tempted to keep The Frazzled Fantail but decided to see if anyone wanted to call it their own so I put it on Facebook and it was sold in minutes. So this little guy is off to Australia. I think this might be my first painting to travel internationally. I love the size of the frame too. This was my first time painting this small, I thought I'd find it limiting but I loved it! 

These are both painted with gouache on 300gsm watercolour paper. Please feel free to ask questions. I'm not the type of artists who cling to their work ethics like they're mysterious secrets. 

Update:
Photography by Siobhan Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment