Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Live Below the Line (Day 2)





Breakfast today was some weird omelettey scramble with frozen vegies









It looks pretty gross but it was actually decent. I'm probably eating better than usual. Except less. I'm not enjoying the less part. I'm already craving chocolate in the worst way.


And again, I swapped breakfast with lunch because I felt like eggs this morning. Today I only used half the apple in the porridge so that I can have the other half as a snack later this afternoon.


Now for dinner!
Dinner was a bit disappointing for me.





I measured everything out perfectly. No chance that the end of the week will catch me with my pants down! Chucked the pasta in the pot and the tomatoes in pan with some vegies. 




Boom! Dinner Day 2! Except half way through I didn't feel so great. It may have been because a serving size according to the pasta packet is HUGE. Anyway my tummy wasn't treating me with all the love and respect I deserve so I opted to go for a piece of bread and a lie down for dinner. 

Oh well.
Better luck tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment