Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Live Below the Line (Day 4)



Today's photo filter is grey scale.
I apologise though, I was at work today and forgot to take pictures of my food. I had the exact same breakfast as I have all week and lunch was a microwaved scrambled egg. It was...pretty gross but we'll move past that.


 Dinner was pretty yum tonight. I had an egg left over from lunch so I chucked it in with my canned tomato and pasta and it was awesome. Also it helped that I have been so stingy with my canned tomatoes, that tonight I had extra to put in.

One downside to my Live Below the Line diet? Heart burn. Too many acidic foods and not enough basics. Also, last night I was craving beef jerky so so bad. Can't wait to have meat again, weirdly.






I ate it ALL. Also, I figured out that if you cut and apple in half, and put it in the fridge, all the sugar comes to the surface. You've seen it before, when you get annoyed because your apple has gone brown. Well, if you leave it overnight and pull it out of the fridge, its chilled and sugary, more so than a normal apple. Oh man its good! It's like chilled candy right from God's pantry. 


Do it.
On a rather awesome note, we've raised almost $400 to go towards child poverty on my Live Below the Line page. Isn't that awesome!? Thanks to everyone who has donated, and thanks for everyone who has been supportive, even if they couldn't afford to donate. Donations are open until the 1st of November, lets see if we can get over $400!!!
https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/vanillafiction

You guys are the best :)

UPDATE!
We've reached $400!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment