Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Live Below the Line (Day 5)





Day 5
The toughest of all days.


Breakfast tasted like mush and had some unpleasant bran-type side effects.
Lunch was once again microwaved eggs. Super gross.
My apples were the only nice thing, I had two on day 5 because I had 6 apples to eat over the week. So that was a treat. For dinner my boyfriend and I went over to our friend Matt's place. I had enough food to make a pasta with tomatoes and mix veg but the boys insisted they eat with me. We went shopping, and then we WAITED until midnight to have our celebratory feast. I'm a little ashamed of how much food I stuffed my face with on Friday night.







SO GOOD. 
Thanks for everyone who donated, we raised $400 for Orphans Aid!!! Also, thanks for everyone who couldn't donate but gave me some words of encouragement. I really needed those. Lastly, I'd like to thank my work mates who had to put up with me on Thursday and Friday when I was loosing my mind a little bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment